~My F0llOweRs~

Friday 28 December 2012

Oh Allah

Oh Allah ,
what i have done ? i always forget you ,, oh allah , please forgive me ,,
i have done a lot of mistake ,, i'm always hope to turn back at the past ,,
to fix all my mistakes ,, oh allahh ,, please give me your blessings 
although i felt that i very fool ,,
oh allah , i'm always hope to you that i can achieve success ,
and happiness in this world ,,
and the here after ,, oh allah , sometimes ,, i didn't take care the "hablulminnAllah"
even the "hablulminnannas " ,, oh Allah ,, i always hope that i can punch myself ,,
at the past ,, althoughh i know that the time cannot turn backk ,,
oh allah ,, again ,,



plese forgive me ,, avoid me from the evil ,, oh Allah ,,
please give me a true friends ,, that always care about me, ,
and always help me to fix my mistake ,,
oh Allah ,, i want to live in your paradise with all my true friends ,,(sohabah)
i'm always try to hope that You give me a lot of problems is to ,,
increase my "iman" ,, Allah ,, i very very thank to you for give me ,,
the excellent result in PMR ,, Allah ,, please help me to turn back to your right path from ,,
the darkness that i had live before, thank you Allah ,, You is everything for me ,,
Alhamdulillah (All praise to Allah)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment